Title insurance is different than homeowners insurance. When you purchase auto insurance and homeowners insurance you are protecting yourself against the probability that something may happen to your home or autos in the future. You also pay a monthly premium on homeowners insurance. However, with title insurance you are protecting yourself from things that may have happened in the past that could jeopardize your ownership interest in your real estate now. For example:
· False impersonation of the true owner of the property
· Forged deeds, releases or wills
· Undisclosed or missing heirs
· Instruments executed under invalid or expired power of attorney
· Mistakes in recording legal documents
· Misinterpretations of wills
· Deeds by persons of unsound mind
· Deeds by minors
· Deeds by persons supposedly single, but in fact married
· Liens for unpaid estate, inheritance, income or gift taxes
Title insurance will pay for defending against any lawsuit refuting the title of the insured and will either clear up the title issues or pay the insured's losses. For a one time premium, an owner's title insurance policy remains in effect as long as the insured or the insured's heirs retain an interest in the property or have any obligations under a warranty in any conveyance of it. Owner's title insurance, issued simultaneously with a loan policy, is the best title insurance value a property owner can get.
Waco Title has been a trusted real estate title insurance and closing company since 1885. Originally founded in Springdale, our footprint extends into Fayetteville, Rogers, Bentonville, Bella Vista, Ft Smith, Van Buren, Conway, Little Rock and Southwest Missouri.
Tell us more about WACO Title and how it can help me as a home seller or buyer:
· We are a local company (Arkansas born and raised)
· We have been here for over 125 years!
· We are covered by a fidelity bond.
· We provide you with a CD with all your closing documents and our contact information.
· We are 150 employees strong, making sure that your closing gets processed as quickly and efficiently as possible (we don’t shut down because someone is sick or because of the weather).
· We provide the technology for you to view every closing document via the internet.
· We provide eTitleSolutions for other title companies. This service provides access to the land records of several counties in Arkansas and Missouri. By simply using a web browser, public record indexes and images can be obtained.
Note: Jennifer Joyner may be reached at Office: 479-725-7131; Cell: 479-249-7335; E-mail: email@example.com.