Nationally Recognized As One Of The Best Places To Live
With all the resources and advantages of a large city, Fayetteville is tucked away in the Ozarks, complete with mountain trails, running streams, serene lakes and breathtaking fall foliage. A truly singular community, Fayetteville has received national recognition in the following publications:
KIPLINGER PERSONAL FINANCE
*Rated #7 on the "Top 10 Best Cities of 2008"
The Fayetteville region was ranked #2 as a prime location that is poised for economic opportunity and growth (2009).
CLICK HERE to view the 2010 FAYETTEVILLE FORWARD video.
* #8 in the nation among the Best Places for Business and Careers in 2007
* #4 in 2007 for Best Cities for Doing Business (mid-size city category) * #13 for Best Cities for Doing Business (overall)
* #74 out of 379 best green places to live in the America. * #1 in the state of Arkansas
* #15 among 2007 Best Cities for Relocating Families (in its category)
* Ranked in the Top 100 places to live in 2006
* Rated Top Ten "Best College Towns" (May 2007)